Giver™ Code Blue Hospital Quality All-Direction Patient Fall and Wandering Alarm with Magnet (AG-PA39-1)
The Giver™ Code Blue All-Direction Patient Fall Alarm with Magnet (AG-PA39-1) is a tether alarm that is intended to alert a caregiver when the patient extends beyond the range of the cord tether.
It easily attaches to a bed rail, wheelchair, or arm chair with the included loop. Simply attach the alligator clip to the patient's clothing, and the other end attaches with a omni-directional magnet. If the magnet detaches from the alarm, it triggers a user preset caregiver signal (either music or an 115dB emergency alarm). The alarm features one touch reset button, as well as a high/low volume setting. Standby and low battery lights illuminate the front, and the system is powered by the included 9-volt battery. A red LED light activates during alert that can visually guide the caregiver to the alarm for night-time monitoring.
- One Touch Reset : Large front reset button for immediate alarm deactivation
- Activation cord is adjustable from 15" to 36" with perfect tension and immediate activation
- Alarm Settings : Low and high volume, music or emergency alarm sounds
- Standby mode : Every three seconds, a dim green LED flashes to let the caregiver know the system is operational
- Low Battery Indicator : A flashing yellow LED will alert the caregiver when it is time to replace the battery
- 10 Second Setup : Includes circular magnetic activation magnet with 36" long adjustable patient tether and clothing alligator clip
- Powered by one standard 9V alkaline battery (included)
FDA Classification : https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfPCD/classification.cfm?ID=PJP
Class 1, Exempt from premarket notification. This fall-prevention alarm/sensor works only when it is attached to a person. It attaches to a person usually by a clip or belt . A nurse call interface provides dual staff notification or enables the in-room alarm to be silenced. 510(k)-Exempt