PIR Motion Detector Accessory for Professional Nurse Call Systems
EMAIL ORDERS@AWAREGIVER.COM FOR LARGE QUANTITY ORDER PROCESSING, TAX EXEMPT ORDERS OR WITH ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS. YOU CAN ALSO CALL (321)75-GIVER X1
Giver® alarms is excited to announce the first production of a brand new patent pending, universal accessory for all professional nurse call systems. The AwareGiver PS-58 alarm easily connects to hospital or skilled care facilities existing nurse call systems, allowing you to add PIR motion detection to existing systems using a standard 3.5mm mono nurse call cable. Monitor any patient room, any hallway, or any access point by integrating the AwareGiver PA-58 motion detector, which lets your team have a monitoring resource never before available as an add-on to existing professional systems.
- In-room audible alarm
- Nurse call system compatible
- 90° coverage and 45’ detection range
- Passive Infrared Motion Detection (PIR)
- Perfect for residential or low traffic commercial installations
- Includes wall mount bracket with magnetic mounting
- Includes AC Adapter and 9V battery backup system (battery not included)
- Flashing LED light for low light location
- Backwards compatible with all commercial nurse call systems
- Can also be freestanding (not required to be connected to nurse call system to work)
The AwareGiver PA-58 can be easily controlled with an outlet wall switch to make it easy for the nurse to activate and disable the motion detection. The system also features a 15 second startup delay and easily accessible reset button.
The AwareGiver PA-58 is US Patent Pending. It’s platform agnostic and compatible with Ascom, Honeywell, Siemens AG, AzureHealthcare, Intercall Systems Inc., SCHRACK SECONET AG, STANLEY Healthcare, Critical Alert Systems, Hill-Rom Services Inc, Rauland-Borg and other existing systems.
Giver alarms also offers a flat rate national retrofit installation through subsidiary company US Install. Contact us if you need installation assistance or for wholesale pricing on alarms.